Free Checking from Walden Savings Bank
Full-service personal checking account that offers:
- ✔ Access to 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide through AllPoint® ATM Network
- ✔ FREE ATM Card or Debit Mastercard®
- ✔ FREE Bill-Pay (If used monthly)
- ✔ FREE e-statements, web, telephone and mobile app
- ✔ FREE unlimited check writing and ACH transactions
- ✔ Interest on balances over $5,000
- ✔ $25 minimum deposit to open
- ✔ No minimum balance requirement
- ✔ No direct deposit requirement
Access to surcharge-FREE ATMs worldwide!
- What is the AllPoint Network?
- AllPoint is a network of 55,000 ATMs worldwide through which cardholders of participating banks receive surcharge-free access to their accounts.
- What is an ATM surcharge?
- Commonly referred to as a surcharge or convenience fee, this is the fee the owner of the ATM machine assesses to all foreign cardholders (i.e. someone that is not a card holder of the institution owning the ATM).
- How can I sign up for AllPoint?
- Access to Allpoint’s surcharge-free network is available to all Walden Savings Bank cardholders. Our customers do not have to register.
- What are the fees associated with AllPoint?
- As a Walden Savings Bank cardholder, there is no fee associated with AllPoint. As an added bonus, our cardholders will not be charged the $1.50 foreign fee when using an AllPoint ATM.
- Where are AllPoint ATMs located?
- Allpoint’s 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs are located in local, regional and national retailers across all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico, Australia and the United Kingdom. This includes merchants such as CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, 7-Eleven, Hess and Costco.
Cardholders may download the AllPoint App on their smart phones or use the ATM locator on our homepage. A full listing of ATMs is also available at www.allpointnetwork.com.
- How can I be sure the ATM I am using is an AllPoint ATM?
- Simply use the AllPoint locator on our website or at www.allpointnetwork.com. Not all participating ATMs will have the AllPoint Logo displayed, so we recommend checking our website or the AllPoint app for an up to date listing of all ATMs available.
- How often is the location data on the AllPoint website updated?
- The ATM data used on the AllPoint website is updated every two weeks to reflect any changes to the network locations.
- What if I am charged a surcharge fee using an AllPoint ATM?
- Please call the AllPoint Network Service line to submit a refund request. They can be reached at 1-800-809-0308.
- Are there any limitations to the number of times I can use an AllPoint ATM?
- No. Our cardholders get unlimited access to all AllPoint ATMs.
- Can I still use ATMs that are not part of the AllPoint Network?
- Yes. Walden Savings Bank ATM/Debit Cards will continue to work at all ATMs that are not included in the AllPoint Network. However, you may be assessed a surcharge fee for each transaction.